- Do you accept Infants for air travel?
- What are your conditions for Infant passengers?
– They can avail 10% of the accompanying adult's fare (Does not occupy a seat/no baggage allowance)
– They are considered 16 days to 23 months old
– They are alloted 1 (one) baby stroller free-of-charge.
– They are always accompanied by an adult.
- Do you accept Children for air travel?
- What are your conditions for Child passengers?
– Those who are 2 to 7 years old cannot travel alone and must be accompanied by an adult.
– Those who are 8 to 12 years old are permitted to travel alone provided that they are properly endorsed to the airline and assurance that the child will be picked-up at the destination (Unaccompanied Minor).
– Those who are 13 to 17 years old are permitted to travel alone.
– They are assigned a seat.
NOTE: Pal Express does not have Child Fares, we offer discounted/promotional fares that a child can avail.
- Can I book an Infant or a Child ticket online?
Yes, as long as they are traveling with the accompanying adult.
- I have a ticket already and I want to book my Baby/Child. How can I do it?
Just call our Reservations or visit any of our Ticket Offices.
- Do you have discounts for Elderly passengers and those with disabilities?
Yes. We offer discounts for Senior Citizens and for Persons with Disabilities. These ticket discounts can only be availed of through our Ticket Offices. Why? The necessary ID card has to be presented physically to avail either discount.
NOTE: These discounts cannot be availed through our online booking facility.
- Do you accept expectant mothers for air travel? How many weeks pregnant?
Yes, as long as they are 32 weeks pregnant and below. An Expectant Mothers Information Sheet (EMIS) will be required from the passenger. The EMIS is available at any of our Ticket Offices and at the airport.
NOTE: Expectant mothers who are 33 weeks pregnant and above will not be accepted for air travel.